Do you live in the Nanaimo, Parksville, Nanoose, Ladysmith, Duncan or Courtenay areas of Vancouver Island? Are you looking to get pre-approved or Pre-qualified for a Mortgage? We can help.
Pre-Qualified, Pre-Approved…What's the Difference?
When you're pre-qualified for a mortgage, a lender has simply given you a good idea of how much you may be able to finance to buy your home so it's a rough idea of what you can afford.
When you've got a pre-approved mortgage, a lender has made an actual commitment (subject to conditions such as a property valuation) to loan you money. Mortgage pre-approval should be your first step when you're seriously looking for a home to buy. At Sand Dollar Mortgage Corp. we can help with this.
Why get pre-approved for a mortgage?
You'll find house-hunting is easier with the advantages of mortgage pre-approval:
- You'll save time, seeing only homes you can afford.
- You can better manage your money, knowing your monthly payment amounts, as well as how much your down payment will be.
- Real estate agents will serve you better because they know you're serious and ready to buy.
- When you make an offer to purchase, the seller is more likely to give it serious consideration because you have solid financial backing.
- Your pre-approved status may give you more negotiating power with a seller.
- There's no cost to you and you're not obligated to accept the mortgage.
At Sand Dollar Mortgages we have helped many people from Nanaimo, Ladysmith, Parksville, Nanoose, Duncan, Courtenay and surrounding areas with their Mortgage Pre-qualification and Pre-approvals. Let us show you how.