Sand Dollar Mortgages is expanding and looking for the right person to come join us! We are a cohesive, well-functioning team and seeking a dynamic individual looking for a place to grow as a professional, supported by a great group of people.
Founded in 2006, Sand Dollar set out into the Mid Island market to make a difference in the way our clients experience the mortgaging process. The reaction to our model has been astounding, and we want to continue building around our core principles of client experience and results. With extensive backgrounds in banking, non-conforming loans and credit - we are a small team by choice.
If you are a mortgage professional with at least 2 years broker experience and a desire to join a team with a high focus on growth and client experience, then we have room for you in our office on Bowen Road.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Successfully completed the Sauder School of Business Mortgage Broker's course.
- A growing book of clients.
- An understanding of the latest OSFI and government adjustments to Canadian mortgage lending.
- A desire to increase their not only their client base but their profile in the Mid Island.
- The ability to work with others and perform under a team mentality.
What Sand Dollar Mortgages offers:
- Pool our volume to have the best rates on the market and with top tier pay.
- Exclusive rate/product offerings from top lenders like MCAP and First National.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Direct investor funds to lend out privately.
- Top ranked Google presence.
- Great reputation.
- Very completive split.
- Full-time administrator to handle all paperwork and funding requirements.
- Fantastic group of people!
If you are driven, a self-starter and want to be a part of an ever growing company, please apply! If this posting is up, we are still looking for the right person.
Contact owner and managing broker, Faye Drope -email@example.com